Clouds clouds

 Hi everyone!

I created this blog to share some of my daily life and give you some advice on small ways to lead a healthy life. I am a board-certified Family Medicine physician currently taking a break from work. 

As you can probably gather from the name of my blog, I will write about the good and the bad that is life. I grew up thinking if you had any cloudy days, then you were doing something wrong and you needed to fix it ASAP. As I've gotten older and (somewhat) wiser, I'm learning to appreciate the cloudy days as well the sunshine filled days.

I am currently in the middle of a cloudy week. I accidentally sliced my finger on a broken wine glass and am suffering from traveler's diarrhea. Womp womp. I feel awful. No energy. No motivation. And to top it off, Comed was doing some grid updating and left me without electricity for a whole hour this morning, right in the middle of a great movie.

I got my finger stitched up and go back in 1 week to get them out. I got my rehydration fluid and my Pepto Bismal in, so just resting and waiting to recover. 

I long for the sun! I know it's behind the clouds there somewhere. Hope you're able to feel the sun's warmth even when you can't see it.


Let me know in the comments section some topics you would like to learn more about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teacher's appreciation month

My skin-care routine